Ready for a safe adventure that’s easy to fit into any schedule? Then Moonlight Challenge Ride is your opportunity.
We’ve modified Moonlight Ride 2020 to meet our changing environment. You still enjoy a beautiful, scenic cycling experience through Paducah, receive this year’s commemorative tee-shirt, and support the important programs that make Paducah Cooperative Ministry such a vital service to all members of our community.
How will it work in 2020?
This year, we’re inviting you to:
- Register to ride and order the Moonlight Ride tee-shirt at moonlightridepaducah.com any time before August 3.To get a commemorative tee-shirt, must register before July 1.
- Pick a day and time, day or night, between July 24th and August 3 for your ride
- When you’re ready, come to the parking lot of BikeWorld where the course begins
- Enjoy your ride through the marked trail through Lower Town, Downtown and the West End
There will be no staffed intersections. Every rider will cross streets at their own risk. Each rider must be personally vigilant and careful as they share the streets with vehicular traffic. Note that riders may choose to ride during daylight hours or early evening. Lights are required from one-half hour before sundown to one-half hour after dawn.
- End the ride back at BikeWorld where you can sign the event banner
- Then post a photo of yourself on Moonlight Ride’s Facebook page
Tag 7th Annual Moonlight Bike Ride
Cost is $15 for youth 5 to 16 and $25 for adults
You can claim your tee any time before or after your ride at BikeWorld during regular business hours – Monday-Friday 10:00 to 6:00 and Saturday 10:00 to 4:30. BikeWorld is located at 809 Joe Clifton Drive in Paducah.
PCM is seeking sponsors for the event. Sponsorships range from $250 to $1500 and feature acknowledgment on official ride shirts, courtesy entries, display banners, stage recognition, and more. For information regarding sponsorship, email PCM Financial Development Coordinator John Lewter.
For more information, visit the Moonlight Ride website.