Emergency relief funds in an amount of up to $100 per year per family or individual are available to McCracken County area residents in need in the following areas:

  • Utility assistance
  • Prescription assistance (for non-narcotic medications)
  • Rent assistance

In order to receive assistance, the following information must be provided:

  • Picture identification
  • Social Security cards for all family members
  • Proof of income in the form of award letter or check stubs
  • For rental assistance: an eviction notice
  • For utility assistance: a disconnect notice
  • For prescription assistance: a statement from the area pharmacy

For more information contact Karen Burton at 270.442.6795.